Tweet!

Follow me on Twitter @WrenMcMurdo

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blogging

...is something I have to fit into my now ridiculously packed schedule. So this one will be brief. To keep any and all updated: I do try to blog every Tuesday, but today, due to the leaping waves of hectic panic I feel in anticipation of the hours of sketching, scheming, studying, researching, friend-making, resume updating, list-making, food eating (God willing), and all the other "ings" I am on my way to do, I am allowing myself the occasional blograstition until the following Friday. SO if I haven't blogged on a Tuesday, I will do so by the weekend. GOD I am so busy and important!

On that note, see you this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I for one would like to see more blogging coming from my favorite new Californian... but don't do it if you're stressing out about it, though your India blog was pretty awesome. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete